Private Charter: Full Day USVI or BVI Trip
$950 / day up to 6 passengers
$85 for each additional person
Summertime Special (July-August)
$155 / person
6 person minimum required for trip
Explore White Sandy Beaches and Crystal Clear Turquoise Water
- All trips include snorkeling and swimming in warm Caribbean waters.
- Let us provide you a day of stress free relaxation and playing in the sun.
Just a Few of Our Guest’s Favorites
U.S. Virgin Islands
- St. John – North Coast offers great snorkeling at Waterlemon Key, Maho Bay & Frances Bay
- St. James – Snorkel Christmas Cove and have lunch at the famous Pizza Boat
- Water Island – Home to Heidi’s Honeymoon Grill & Dinghy’s Beach Bar & Grill
- Buck Island – Swim with the turtles
- Lovango Cay & Congo Cay – Between these two islands is one of the most beautiful stretches of turquoise water in the world. Congo is home to a pelican rookery.
British Virgin Islands (BVI)
- Norman’s Island – Great snorkeling at the nearby Indians (a famous rock formation)….. snorkel the caves and have lunch at Willy T’s (a floating pirate ship located in the Bight).
- Jost Van Dyke -Home to world famous Foxy’s, Soggy Dollar Bar, & Ivan’s Stress Free Bar
- Sandy Cay and Sandy Spit – Picture postcard of an uninhabited Caribbean Island…walk the pure white sandy beaches and swim in the calm, crystal clear waters
Trip Time: TBD
Included: Captain & Boat- maximum 12 passengers, Fuel, Complimentary Open Bar (Beer, Rum, Punches, Sodas, Waters), Complimentary Continental Breakfast, Head (Marine Toilet) in Separate Bathroom with Sink, Fresh Water Shower Rinse after Snorkeling/Swimming, Room Below Deck to Change & Store your Personal Belongings, Top of the Line Snorkel Gear, Floats/Noodles, Adult & Child Life Jackets, A Stress Free / Hassle Free Full Day Charter!
What To Bring: Towels, Sunscreen (Please, no Spray Sunscreen) – It’s dangerously slippery, stains the fiberglass and upholstery), BVI Charters: Require Passports, BVI Charters: $45 Cash Per Person for BVI Customs, Immigration, National Park and Port Authority Fees